“Work together with us to accomplish our vision:
that every child belongs to a family and grows up with love, respect, and security.”
Evidence and Learning Coordinator
- This position will support the implementation of Evidence4Change project within the Organization.
- Evidence4change will contribute to Result Based Management (RBM) roll out (as we support MAs to use evidence). Further, it will enable discussion within MAs network on specific topic, e.g. indirect beneficiaries counting, new strategic indicators including emergency, Education & Employability Training to Programme Database as well as advocacy etc
- Leading role in supporting the Organization to strengthen the generation, analysis and use of evidence related to our target group and the ongoing development of the progammes. This includes supporting the generation of evidence through monitoring data, programme evaluation, social impact assessment and research studies; as well as the effective use of insights and learning to improve our impact, within the Organization. S/he will lead also the development of Organization evidence-based reports.
- Professional degree/Diploma in social sciences or in related fields. Preferably with postgraduate monitoring, evaluation and / or social research.
- At least 5 years work experience in the area of monitoring, evaluation and learning in the development sector. Expert level
- At least 3 years’ experience of project cycle evaluations, impact evaluation and programme research of social development work. Expert level
- Good knowledge and skills related to implementation of MEL-related processes and systems (e.g. monitoring systems, results framework, programme evaluation, impact assessments, etc.). Expert level.
- Experience using an array of statistical, analytical, database and other standard software (e.g.: SPSS, STATA, Minitab, STATISTICA, SAS, R, MS Excel, etc.). Advanced level.
- Experience in working at programme-level, with children, families and communities. Novice level.
- Knowledge of social development issues, such as children’s rights, HIV/AIDS, OVC and gender. Advanced level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Child Protection https://bit.ly/3vgFoZJ
- Willing to traveling
- Work placement in Bandung
Send your resume to
Subject Evidence and Learning Coordinator
To know more about us, please visit : https://www.sos.or.id/