- Serve as a strategic partner in driving organization change management and business optimization projects.
- Implement the organizational development and change management initiatives to enable and drive a high-performing and inclusive culture. OD Coordinator provides a range of internal consultation services to various business units directed at improving business results through change management, organization design, development and effectiveness initiatives, and training and development.
- Bachelor's degree of Psychology, Human Resources, Management or any major
- Minimum 3-year experience in the area of Organization Development and Performance Management (HRD)
- Experience in developing and implementing performance and talent management policies and strategies
- Clear understanding of organization business process, advanced consulting methods, leadership coaching, and organization communications processes
- Have CHRP will be advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Child Protection https://bit.ly/3vgFoZJ
- Full-Time - Long term commitment
- Willing to traveling
- Work placement in Jatipadang – South Jakarta
Send your resume to
Subject Organization Development Coordinator
To know more about us, please visit : https://www.sos.or.id/