FDC, Philanthropy Officer
Mission of the position:
- Protect children from any misbehavior toward them for their best interest, in accordance with the duties and responsibilities
- Pursue opportunities with and fundraise from the individuals and/or group of individuals who reside in the home market and selected international market to fund the relevant programmes, investments and costs of the SOS Children’s Villages
- Lead Philanthropy/HNWI program initiatives related to fundraising to potential donors and existing donors.
- To expand Philanthropy/HNWI reach among communities and organization in Indonesia.
- Establish and maintain long-term partnerships with the middle, major, and high-net-worth donors, manage and upgrade their donation, position the SOS Children’s Villages brand according to the brand vision, mission and values by networking with Philanthropy/ HNWI associations.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Communications/Management
- A good understanding of networking, marketing and PR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Full-Time - Long term commitment
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of major donor fundraising trends and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Child protection http://bit.do/codeofconduct2021
- Willing to travel as and when required
- Placement in Jatipadang – South Jakarta
Send your resume to
Subject Phi Officer
No later than June 18th, 2022
To know more about us, please visit : https://www.sos.or.id/