SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest. Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
Please visit www.sos.or.id to know further about us.
Public Relations & Communications Manager (Jakarta)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Oversee proactive communication program
- Manage press office for SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia
- Manage system for monitoring, distributing and analyzing media coverage
- Represent organization in external and internal events.
- Develop and implement internal engagement program.
- Manage internal communications channels.
- Manage performance and development of sub-ordinate, through regular feedback, supervision, supporting learning and the Performance development review process
- Bachelor degree in public relation or communications.
- A minimum of 7-year experience in public relation.
- Minimum 2-year experience as a manager
- Experience managing internal communications in geographically dispersed organization.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Indonesian language.
- Excellent knowledge in media work, including print, TV, radio, and online.
- Strong understanding of developments in social media and using social media channels to engage range of audiences.
- Mobilize people to communicate organization’s message.
- Ability of managing internal communications in geographically dispersed organization
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Child protection
- Competency in Integrity and Compliance
- The ability to manage change effectively
- Strong relationships and networking.
- Ability to work individually or in a team, in a flexible, multicultural and interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to present and explain data
- Systematic approach to tasks and organizing skills
- Placement in Jakarta Selatan – Jatipadang
- This position will be under Fund Development & Communication Department
Corporate Fundraising Executive (Jakarta)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The person will raising fund according to relevant parts of the business plan and targets based on research, tests and continuous evaluations of fundraising opportunities, methods and results.
- Develop and manage database of prospects corporate partners using appropriate engagement strategies including cold calling, networking, referrals, and utilizing existing connection.
- Prepare all documents needed upon new collaboration, including but not limited to proposal, presentation, receipt of donation, and donation report.
- In close coordination with Program Team and SOS stakeholders in the field in order to prepare program to be proposed to prospect partners.
- Conduct regular face to face meetings/presentations.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with the existing corporate partners.
- Carry out a range of corporate fundraising activities and events, including the development of innovative fundraising campaigns to attract funding from new corporate and to increase funding from existing corporate partners.
- The person should have a minimum of 1 year working experience in business, marketing, fundraising or related discipline.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good communication skills to maintain relationships with donors.
- Professional, confident, high energy, fun personality to work with.
- Innovative thinker, capable of working on own initiative, well organized and target oriented.
- Fluent in writing and verbal English language skills.
Family Development Advisor (Bandung)
- Consultation resource related to family development including, caregivers, youth and children for programme intervention implementer.
- Child and youth development.
- Family skills, assets, issues and needs determining
- Family development concept related to strengths and resources.
- Technical expertise and interventions in locations regarding family development.
- Capacity building related to Family Development.
- Degree in child welfare, pedagogy, Psychology, Social sciences or work.
- Degree in Child and Family Development is preferred.
- 5 years of experience at the work of Child and Family Development
- Communication skills (written and verbal) ) in English and local language
- Family building and empowerment skills
- Parenting skills
- Child and Youth Development skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of UNCRC
- Knowledge of Child protection and child & youth participation
- Knowledge of government’s rules and regulations regarding the care of children.
- Knowledge of childhood development and related mental health processes.
- Ability to handle programme and client information in a confidential manner.
Mother Advisor / MA (Flores)
- Memetakan dan mengidentifikasi kebutuhan untuk rekrutmen Ibu SOS dan melakukan seleksi dan rekrutmen berdasarkan kebutuhan tsb, sesuai dengan HR Manual.
- Mengoordinasi dan melakukan proses orientasi bagi Tante dan Ibu SOS sehingga mendapat pemahaman mengenai SOS Children’s Village Indonesia, pekerjaan dan peran Ibu SOS yang sesuai standar SOS Children’s Village Indonesia, dan memperkenalkan kondisi kerja Ibu SOS secara umum.
- Mengarahkan Ibu SOS dalam hal perkembangan anak dan keluarga, pengembangan diri, dan organisasi, dan dapat melakukan perannya sebagai Ibu SOS sesuai standar yang menjadi guideline.
- Melakukan perencanaan, memonitor, dan mengevaluasi Diskusi Pengembangan Keluarga (DPK) bersama Ibu dan Pembina/Village Director untuk membantu mengarahkan perkembangan pribadi Ibu dan keluarga.
- Menyediakan bantuan dan mengoordinasi hal-hal yang berhubungan dengan administrasi HR (dokumen, status, cuti, dll), bekerja sama dengan Pembina/Village Director dan Departemen HROD sehingga dapat didokumentasikan dan accessible.
- Bertanggung jawab untuk membuat buletin mengenai Ibu 3 bulanan sehingga dapat membantu sharing informasi dan melihat perkembangan Ibu antar village.
- Menyediakan dan mengoordinasi bantuan yang dibutuhkan anak dalam hal perkembangan fisik dan psikologis, sehingga Ibu SOS dapat memenuhi perannya.
- Bekerja sama dengan pemerintah dan jaringan eksternal lainnya untuk memberikan pendampingan bagi anak yang membutuhkan, termasuk anak yang berhadapan dengan hukum, korban kekerasan, korban trafficking, dll dan memberi masukan mengenai pengasuhan keluarga ke lembaga-lembaga terkait.
- Max usia 40 tahun
- Min S1 Psikologi
- Psikolog, S2 Psikologi konseling/klinis
- Memiliki jaringan yang luas mengenai pendidikan anak, pengasuhan dan pendampingan
- Administrasi, dan memiliki jiwa leadership
- Memiliki jiwa pendidik
- Best interest to the child
Face to Face Fundraiser / F2F (Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Solo & Surabaya)
Job Description :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Dissemination child rights
- Support organisation's program about alternative care (family based care, family strengthening programme and others alternative care variances)
- Fundraising at public area
- Age between 18 - 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): persuasive, communicative, dynamic, self confidence, best interest to the child, good in individual and teamwork, has commitment and loyality
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (has experience in sales/marketing/fundraising is advantage)
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Basic salary
- Communication allowance
- Transport allowance
- Meal allowance
- National and International training
Tele Fundraising – Project Officer (Jakarta)
Job Description :
Minimum Qualifications :
- Perform fundraising and sales calls
- Execute a series of donor journey
- Inform donors by explaining procedures and benefits
- Organizing donor information and deliverables
- Assist any digital campaign activities
- Maintain the ability to meet or exceed fundraising performance campaign
Advantage Of being a Project Officer :
- Male / Female
- Age 20 – 28 years
- Passionate with Social Issues and Children Issues
- An assertive sales attitude and HIGHLY positive energy
- Friendly and have strong verbal communication skills
- A team player in order to work well with everyone
- Possess excellent listening skills in order to express empathy to all donors
- A results driven mind-set and have a strong sustainer rates
- Having an experience as tele fundraiser is a plus
- Essential skills in key aspect of Tele Marketing, Digital Marketing/Fundraising, Social and Professional Experience, Meals and Transport allowance, Reference letter
Interested applicants should send their application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max 25MB). It is must for all the applicants to mention the designation in the subject line of e-mail while sending their application.